Servers are down for maintenance, and when they will be back, you need to download game update 2.2.2.
Below are the patch notes:
- New Content! Nightmare Mode is now available for the Scum and Villainy Operation.
- New Vehicles!Two new vehicles are now available:
- The Titan 6 Containment Vehicle
- The Tirsa Champion Landspeeder
- New Title! To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Knights of the Old Republic™, the “Revan’s Heir” Title will be available on the Cartel Market for 24 hours only beginning on July 15th at 12AM PDT/7AM UTC.
- The tooltips for all Encrypted Datacubes have been updated to clearly indicate that the items grant a mission which can only be completed once per character.
- Cathar Fur Color 1 has been restored to its correct colorization.
- Aric Jorgan is now appropriately “furred” when not wearing armor.
- Aric Jorgan has been cured and will no longer appear sickly white.
- Dr. Lokin can no longer enter Transformation Stance while he is in stealth.
- Mass Manipulators can now be purchased from Crew Skill Vendors for 20 Exotic * Element Equalizers and 350 Elite Commendations.
- If an active Companion Character is on a Crew Skill mission, dismounting a vehicle or summoning the companion no longer cancels the mission.
Flashpoints and Operations
Scum and Villainy
- New Content! Nightmare Mode is now available, rewarding all new pieces of Kell Dragon gear.
- Olok the Shadow now uses stealth less frequently in all difficulty modes.
- During the encounter with The Sandstorm Juggernaut, players are no longer able to reach an area that causes them to fall through the map.
Items and Economy
- New Vehicles! Two new vehicles are now available:
- The Titan 6 Containment Vehicle is now dropped in Nightmare Mode Scum and Villainy
- The Tirsa Champion Landspeeder can be obtained via the Imperial First Mobile Fleet / Republic Hyperspace Armada Reputation Vendors for players who have earned Legend rank.
- Galactic Solutions Industries (GSI) and Makeb Reputation Trophies can now be sold to vendors.
- Aratech and Sphere vehicles now tilt correctly when turning.
- The Arkanian Combat Tech’s Body Armor now displays jets firing from its backpack.
- The Mythra Battle Headgear now uses voice modulation.
- Kira’s Focus Skirt has been renamed to Kira’s Focus Pants to properly reflect the gear type.
- The “Junior Research Project” Achievement is now retained upon log out.
- Completing “Solving the Ancient Pylons” and “Defeating the Infernal Council” in Eternity Vault 8-Player Hard Mode no longer grants the Achievements for 16-Player Story Mode.
- Space Combat Mastery Achievements can now be obtained for the following missions:
- Fondor Escort
- Javaal Fleet Action
- Saleucami Fleet Action
- Sullust Interception
- Drexel Sweep
Missions and NPCs
- [WEEKLY] Terror From Beyond: This mission now directs Republic players to the correct hangar on the Gav Daragon.
- Level 50 Hard Mode Flashpoints no longer incorrectly count towards [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts.
Macrobinoculars and Seeker Droid Missions
- Defending the Arcanum (Imperial): The Escaped Terentatek in The Arcanum no longer appears to be on fire when he stops being burned by surrounding Droids.
- The Alchemy of Evil (Imperial)/Uprooting the Last Seed (Republic): Items granting the “Dreadseed” and “Star Forager” Titles can now be dug up at ambient dig sites for players who have completed this mission.
- The Alchemy of Evil (Imperial) / Uprooting the Last Seed (Republic): The reward for this mission has been updated and now provides a choice between a Dreadseed or Star Forager storage case.
- Stealing Thunder (Imperial): The Automated Defense Control Consoles are no longer useable after defeating the Prototype Isotope-5 Droid has been defeated.
- Captive (Republic): The elevator to exit Camp 27 Lockdown is now fully accessible.
- The Cult of Ki Sazen: The step “Scan the First Triangulation Point” now displays the proper mapnote on the Taris World Map.
- Cartel Dead-Eye Mercenaries on Makeb now display an icon when casting their “Call Reinforcement” ability.
- Young and Elder Bormu on Balmorra are far less friendly for Republic players, who will now be able to attack them.
- Several NPCs found on Makeb have learned to sit correctly and are no longer floating above their chairs.
- Colonel Jadick on The Ziost Shadow has acquired a neck, and his head no longer appears to be distorted.
- Warzones now backfill more consistently, allowing for fewer uneven matches (such as 7 vs 8).
- The UI no longer incorrectly informs qualifying players that they are under level 10 and prevent them from queuing for a Warzone.
- Vehicle icons on quickbars are now greyed out if players are in an area that does not allow vehicles.
- Quick bars no longer reset after players are assisted by a Customer Service Representative.
- If a player selects “x” to cancel after choosing “Set Comment” on the Friends Tab, the button for “Set Comment” no longer becomes unusable.
- Deleting the credit field in the Trade Window will now correctly sets the offered credits to 0.
- Adding a player to an Operations Group now adds them to all appropriate chat channels.
- Custom chat channels are no longer removed when logging out and logging back in.
- The unobtainable Ilum Persons of Note Codex entry for Master Jaric Kaeden has been removed for Republic players.
- Republic players are now able to find a Lore Object granting the Codex entry “Caught Between Two Foes.”
- Imperial players are now able to find a Lore Object granting the Codex entry “Corellian Engineering Corporation.”
- Defeating a Killik on Alderaan now appropriately grants a Species Codex entry.
- The Datacron Codex entry “Galactic History 88: The Unlikely Champion” is now properly listed under Makeb rather than Alderaan.
- The unobtainable Locations Alderaan Codex entry “The Elysium” has been removed for Republic players.
- The BT-7 Thunderclap Codex entry now correctly displays an image of the Trooper ship.
- The tooltips for Guild Experience and Reputation Bonuses now indicate that they are capped at 10%.
- Removed the Respec option from the Manage Tab of the Guild Bank Window, as it no longer serves a purpose.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes