The 2.1 Patch is now live and its a biggy!. What do you guys like/don’t like about the new patch?!
- Three new vendors are added to the game. One exchanges Tier I crystals, one exchanges Tier II crystals, and the third will change their wares frequently.
- Act I level design and cinematics have been remade.
- Abilities have been re-balanced and combat controls have been improved.
- Social Spaces will now have more players in them.
- Crystals have been renamed to be more clear.
- All daily opportunities are now 3 star or above.
- Many many bug fixes and improvements.
A Note About Electrum and Berubium:
When you log into your account, all Tier II Berubium will be converted into Tier II Weapon Crystal. Any upgrades requiring Tier II Berubium will now require Tier II Weapon Crystal. All Tier II Electrum will be removed from the game. Any upgrades that required Tier II Electrum now require Event Crystals (formerly called Tier I Electrum).
Story and Missions:
- Resolved an issue that would cause the player to be considered “in combat” for longer than they should have been
- Act I Story Dungeons have been improved.
- Fixed a progression issue if the player crashed during the tutorial
- Fixed character locations during multiple conversations to correct cameras and prevent NPCs talking to walls / empty space
- Daily Credit and Battle Readiness amounts earned from Missions have been increased at all levels and difficulties.
- The mission “Magick of the Nightsisters” has been changed to level 63.
- Multiple tutorial changes have been made to improve new users’ experience.
- Changed how the possible loot preview is populated
- Planting The Seed: PPK-380 will heal to full health when out of combat.
- Crystals can now be salvaged! Salvaging a crystal will result in several crystals of the previous Star Rating.
- All Crystals have been re-named to their in-game use to increase clarity: for example, “Agrocite Crystals” are now “Weapon Crystals.”
- As the Crew Upgrade changes leave Tier2 Berubium no role, Tier 2 Berubium (Trade) Crystals have been removed from the game. All existing T2 Berubium Crystals have been converted into comparable Weapon Crystals, so players’ ability to upgrade should be un-impacted.
- Tier 2 Electrum Crystals have been removed as requirements throughout the game.
- Additional Merchants have appeared in the Anoat Sector. Their stock and prices will change periodically.
- Odimas in Burnin Konn’s Marketplace focuses on Tier 1 Crystals.
- Walfrey Solanse in Bespin’s Apex Overlook focuses on Tier 2 Crystals.
- Bev Plar in Burnin Konn’s Spaceport has an eclectic and varied stock that changes frequently.
- Fixed a bug with Cryogrenade where some ranks were not behaving as intended. Behavior should now match description.
- Lowered both duration and damage of Minefield mines.
- Reduced the amount of energy gained from Relentless Rank 2.
- Shock Strikes Rank 2 effect “Increased to 10 hits” replaced with old Rank 3 effect “Interrupts all enemies hit.”
- Shock Strikes Rank 3 effect changed to “Gain 10 energy for each enemy hit.”
- The effects of Shock Strikes now expire after 15 seconds if not used in that time.
- Snipe Rank 2 stun effect now requires that snipe be fully charged.
- Snipe Rank 3 now imperils targets before dealing damage to them.
- Barrage now slows enemies instead of stunning them.
- Barrage Rank 2 now Imperils enemies for the duration of the ability, rather than afterwards.
- Barrage Rank 3 effect changed to “Heavy fire follows targets.”
- Fixed a bug with Supply Cache that was causing it to spawn in different locations for each player in a multiplayer dungeon.
- Fixed a bug with Hold Out Blaster that was causing it to do less damage than intended.
- Slightly increased the Energy Cost of Hold Out Blaster to make it cost the same as the other Channeled Directional abilities.
- All abilities that are cone shaped now more reliably hit enemies that are close to you.
- Absolve Rank 3 changed no longer grants bonus Resistance, now instead “Applies any removed effects to nearby enemies.”
- Absolve Cooldown increased.
- Thugs now throw grenades more frequently. Thug grenades also now leave patches of fire on the ground for a short time.
- Droids on Burnin Konn are now easier to kill but deal more damage and spawn in greater quantities.
- Droids on Mataou are now easier to kill but spawn in greater quantities (although not to the same degree as the Burnin Konn droids). Mataou droids also now try to follow the player when aiming their abilities.
- Two new Ro Hypa enemies have been added and the previous Ro Hypa enemy has been updated.
- Boss enemies are now immune to Stun.
- Crew upgrade recipes have been fixed to remove T2 Electrum and T2 Berubium from all requirements.
- All Crew have had their Upgrade requirements simplified to use only Stat, Weapon and Event crystals. All Faction-type crystals needed have been shifted to Weapon Crystals; the total number of crystals required remains the same.
- Fixed a bug where a small number of T1 crew required T2 blueprints.
- Weaknesses on Battle Opportunities have been revised to make them more consistent for each Faction.
- All Normal and Opportunity crew runs have had their durations reduced.
- Credit Finder and Reputation Finder crew runs now grant increased rewards, especially at higher star ratings.
- Weapon Crystal Crew Runs have had their chance of appearing increased to account for greater need on these items.
- Fixed a bug where T1 crew runs did not consistently stop by the completion of the Bounty Hunter storyline in Act 2.
- High-star Crew Runs during Act 2 should now appear slightly earlier and slightly more often. Their difficulty has not changed.
- All 1* and 2* Opportunities have been removed from the game, and the chance of other Opportunities appearing has been adjusted as a result. Rewards have not changed.
- Imperial Opportunities now exist at set levels (just like Battle Opportunities) and no longer auto-scale to character level.
- Tier 2 Gear and Components have had their sell values increased to match the scaling established by Tier 1 gear.
- All T2 armor sets have had their salvage “tag” display corrected to their actual salvage results.
- Lightsabers have been made non-sellable to prevent accidental sale.
- Social Spaces will now be populated with Sector Battle winners, Cartel Members, and Friends.