Here are the SWTOR Patch Notes for Game Update 4.7.1, scheduled to be released tomorrow on Sept 7.
Game Update 4.7.1: Shroud of Memory
Bonus Chapter: Shroud of Memory! Play as HK-55 in a daring escape from the hidden fortress of the renowned galactic villain known as… the Shroud! Team up with a new Droid Companion — Z0-0M — in your quest, and prepare for mayhem, ‘meatbag’-eradication, and lots of laughs! In order to be eligible, players must have completed Alliance Alert: To Find a Findsman and Alliance Alert: Arma Rasa, have completed “Chapter IX: The Alliance,” and must have been a Subscriber from January 11th to August 1st, 2016.
New Alliance Alert: Bonds of Duty! Admiral Aygo has located another potential Alliance recruit, this time on Nar Shaddaa. A former Republic Sergeant, Fideltin Rusk now leads a team of convicts turned soldiers known as the Dead Man’s Legion and could be a valuable asset to the Alliance.
- The following titles have been added, and are obtainable by achieving the appropriate Social Rank. Players who have already attained the required Social Rank(s) will be granted the title(s) with Game Update 4.7.2:
- Friendly (Social I)
- Outgoing (Social II)
- Coordinator (Social III)
- Guide (Social V)
- Chatterbox (Social VI)
- Extrovert (Social VII)
- Charismatic (Social VIII)
- Leader (Social IX)
- Fixed an issue where Portable Legacy Cargo Hold and Portable Cargo Hold’s second Legacy improvement would not reduce the Cooldown by the stated amount.
- The Darvannis aqueduct water no longer flickers in Chapter XIV: Mandalore the Avenger.
- The Depths of Manaan Flashpoint is no longer listed as “Missing Details Data” in the Dark vs. Light Champion Level – Flashpoint Expert and Legendary Level – Flashpoint Master.
- Collections items now show their Collections status in their tooltip.
- Players no longer receive an error message when opening Cartel Market packs while dead.
- The “Next Pack” button in the Pack Opening UI now displays how many packs are available to open.
- The “Reveal All” option is now usable on the second page of a pack that contains 6 or more items.
- The “Reveal All” option in the Pack Opening UI now becomes inactive after revealing the final pack item as intended.
- The “Next Set of Items” option is no longer present in the Pack Opening UI for packs that contain less than 5 items.
- The following packs have had their descriptions updated to more accurately reflect Cartel Rarity (Silver instead of Super Rare). Drop rates and contents of the Packs have not changed:
- Contractor’s Bounty Pack
- Wingman’s Starfighter Pack
- Builder’s Stronghold Pack
- Initiate’s Shadow Pack
- Core Worlds Explorer’s Pack
- Black Market Cartel Pack
- Regulator’s Contraband Pack
- Club Vertica Nightlife Pack
- Star Cluster Nightlife Pack
- Freelancer’s Bounty Pack
- Opportunist’s Bounty Pack
- Pursuer’s Bounty Pack
- Tracker’s Bounty Pack
- Dogfighter’s Starfighter Pack
- Galactic Ace’s Starfighter Pack
- Hotshot’s Starfighter Pack
- Space Jockey’s Starfighter Pack
- Architect’s Stronghold Pack
- Constable’s Stronghold Pack
- Gatekeeper’s Stronghold Pack
- Seneschal’s Stronghold Pack
- Acolyte’s Shadow Pack
- Apprentice’s Shadow Pack
- Master’s Shadow Pack
- Pilgrim’s Shadow Pack
- Deep Core Explorer’s Pack
- Mid Rim Explorer’s Pack
- Outer Rim Explorer’s Pack
- Wild Space Explorer’s Pack
- Space Pirate’s Cartel Pack
- Skip Tracer’s Cartel Pack
- Crime Lord’s Cartel Pack
- Blockade Runner’s Cartel Pack
- Supreme Mogul’s Contraband Pack
- Archon’s Contraband Pack
- Enforcer’s Contraband Pack
- Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack
- First Grand Acquisitions Pack
- Grand Nightlife Pack
- Hypercrate: Deep Core Explorer’s Packs
- Hypercrate: Mid Rim Explorer’s Packs
- Hypercrate: Outer Rim Explorer’s Packs
Flashpoints + Operations
- Significantly reduced the damage done by Grand Moff Kilran in the Solo and Tactical Maelstrom Prison Flashpoint.
Items + Economy
- The Eternal Brawler, Battler, and Conqueror head pieces now have Voice Modulation.
- Fixed stretching issues on Exemplar head pieces.
- Weapon Tuning Slots have been added to Explosive Conflict and Ravagers weapons.
- New moddable weapons are now available from the Eternal Championship Arena Token Vendor.
Missions + NPCs
- The Zakuul Knight’s Shield in Chapter XVI: The Battle for Odessen now has a name in French and German.
- The Ancient Threat no longer spawns without interacting with the Unknown Talisman.
- It is no longer possible to avoid one of Arcann’s attacks and skip a phase of his encounter in Chapter XVI.
- The “Empowered Bash” ability in Chapter XVI now consumes all Absorbed Force Energy when activated.
- Conversation options now show in French and German clients while on the Mission “Shining in the Darkness.”
- Missions that reward Complimentary Experience Boosts now reward the non-Cartel Market version of the item.
- Missions that previously rewarded Minor Experience Boosts now reward Major Experience Boosts.