Here is the SWTOR March Producer’s Livestream notes and coverage, put together by dulfy over at Reddit:
When: 2 PM PST (about 1 hr from this post)
What: March Producer’s Livestream
- State of the Galaxy
- Chapter 11
- Odessen Proving Grounds & Rishi Arena
- Quality of Life Improvements
- Eternal Championship
- Chapter 12 story time
State of the Galaxy
- Eternal Championship delayed due to quality issues. It wasn’t fun to play.
- We know there are a couple issues with Chapter 11 launch. Patch tomorrow morning to fix. Couple more fixes by early next week (hopefully Tuesday).
- They like to thank the youtubers/podcast for sharing info. /u/swtorista was mentioned.
- Join forces with Major Jorgan and Havoc Squad. Venture deep into enemy territory and change the course of war.
- New Disavowed Cartel Market Pack is live.
- Standing mount and Havoc armor most popular
Odessen Warzone/Rishi Arena
- Coming with Chapter 12 on April 5th (both warzone and Rishi arena).
- Warzone is for available to all players (both F2P and subscribers)
- Cross-faction is only available for Odessen Proving Grounds right now, might expand to other warzones in the future.
- Iteration in progress
- Control Point active for 90s instead of 75s.
- Middle control point always available in round 1
- Battle mods available until used
- Some QoL changes mentioned last livestream that are coming April 5th.
- 5 strongholds, 50% increase in decoration limits for guild ships, 999 new limit for common decorations
- 1000 member guild cap, legacy name column with primary character flag, mass selection guild management option
- Character name improvements – allowing you to have a space in your name.
- PvE and PvP instance types. Traditionally our servers have being a specific type, we wanted to do away with that. Now you can be on any server you want and through the map you can select PvP or PvE instance.
- Updated server select screen to reflect the new PvP/PvE instances.
- Social window improvements like using /who
- Eternal Champion title available for those playing it
- Launch date will be announced next Producer stream in 4 weeks or beforehand.
- PTS and blog for Eternal Championship will be available late March (within next 2 weeks)
April Subscriber Rewards
- HK-55 weapon set: Sniper rifle, blaster pistol, and vibrosword
- Early access to Chapter 12: Vision in the Dark
Storytime with Charles Boyd
- Inside the story video blog coming soon.
- Chapter 12: New information leads to potentially deadly mission for the alliance. Valkorion has brutal plans for the outlander. Special return appearance from some fan-favorite characters (Satele Shan and the spirit of Darth Marr)
- Alliance recruit: Akghal Usar (a dashade like Khem Val).. Hidden in a mysterious tomb on Yavin 4. Need to solve an elaborate puzzle to unlock him. A deadly ally with ties to both past and present.
- When are we getting our favorite companion back?
- They need to be tied to the story, their return need to matter.
- How much time has passed from the time you were unfrozen to Chapter 11?
- Couldn’t be more than a month or two
- What happened to Elara Dorne?
- It is likely Elora was not allowed to continue with the Havoc Squad due to her previous Imperial afflictions (Saresh wouldn’t allow someone with Empire afflictions near the top Republic elite force).