While last week may have seemed relatively quiet from the surface, The SW:GoH team has been working to bring you lots of interesting new content in this week’s update. Check out the notes below for information about everything included in this update, scheduled for today.
FLEET BATTLES TABLE
The Ships PvE table, Fleet Battles, has finally arrived! Unlock Fleet Battles at Level 60 to start earning Ship blueprints, Reinforcement Materials, and even Ship Omega Ability Materials! With a new energy dedicated exclusively to ship combat, the Fleet Battles table is a great place to test out new strategies and collect your favorite Star Wars ships and characters.
Gear Tier 12 has been expanded to include the 4th and 5th slots with an all new set of Gear pieces. Equip these brand new items and strengthen the Galactic Power of your collection! These pieces will be available exclusively in the Heroic Sith Raid to start, but will arrive in other locations later.
We’ve also made changes to the Heroic Sith Triumvirate reward structure which you can read about here.
NEW CHARACTERS AND REWORKS
In this update we’re bringing a brand new unit and a rework of an existing one. Range Trooper is an aggressive Empire Support that provides other Imperial Trooper allies with Assist Chance. For more information on this unit, check out their Character Kit below.
- Range Trooper
Grandmaster Yoda, receives an update to each of his abilities as well as his Zeta ability. For more information on these updates, check out their Character Kit post and the Game Changer videos for exclusive footage of the newly rework Grandmaster!
- Grandmaster Yoda
GRANDMASTER’S TRAINING MYTHIC EVENT
Along with his rework, Grandmaster Yoda has now received his Mythic Event. Use your Jedi squad in this 3 tier event to battle Grand Master Yoda and face ancient foes.
- Event begins: June 23rd
- Entry Requirements: Completion of Tier 7 Grandmaster’s Training Legendary
- Required Units: Jedi
Learn battle techniques and earn shards for the all new Range Trooper in this marquee event.
PVE SHIPMENTS ADDITION
Two additional slots have been added to PvE Shipments for non-exclusive Gear XII pieces.
These will include:
- MK 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Salvage
- MK 6 Athakam Medpac Salvage
- MK 6 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
- MK 7 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
- MK 7 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Salvage
- MK 7 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
- MK 8 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
- MK 8 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage
- MK 12 ArmaTek Multi-Tool Prototype Salvage
- MK 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage
- MK 12 ArmaTek Bayonet Prototype Salvage
- MK 12 ArmaTek Tactical Data Prototype Salvage
- MK 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band Prototype Salvage
- MK 12 ArmaTek Cybernetics Prototype Salvage
- MK 12 ArmaTek Medpac Prototype Salvage
REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS REMOVED FROM CANTINA 6-A
Reinforcement Materials are no longer available in Cantina 6-A. They have been added as first time rewards on all Fleet Battles, and will be farmable on nodes in Stages 3, 4, and 5 of Fleet Battles.
The following units have entered new locations:
- Young Han Solo is now available in the Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- Vandor Chewbacca is now available in the Chromium Packs and Shipments.
PACKS AND BUNDLES
Ship Ability Materials Mega-Pack
Prepare your ships for the new Fleet Battles! This limited-time pack will grant at least 15 Reinforcement Materials, 10 Ship Omegas, and 15 MKIII Ship Ability Materials – and may grant up to 50 Reinforcement Materials, 25 Ship Omegas, and 35 MKIII Ship Materials!
Date available: June 21st to June 28th
Maximum # purchases: 1 (per day)
Minimum Level requirements: 75+
Range Trooper Pack
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Range Trooper and may drop up to 330 shards!
Date available: June 22nd
Maximum # purchases: None
Minimum Level requirements: 20+
Range Trooper Bundle
- Range Trooper (x30)
- XP Training Droids
- Ability Mats
Date available: June 22nd
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 20+
- Vandor Chewbacca’s unique “Furious Protector” now grants the correct amount of Protection to himself, and Scoundrel allies.
- L3-37’s “Self Modification” MK III buff will now grant the correct amount of Counter Attack.
- Enfys Nest’s “Fighting Instinct” Protection gain will now properly trigger when damaged from Sion while having the Pain debuff.
- Enfys Nest’s “Cut Through” will no longer dispel undispellable Protection Up buffs.
- Biggs Darklighter’s unique “Adrenaline Rush” Evasion Up will now last the full duration if applied during a counter attack.
- Biggs Darklighter’s “Adrenaline Rush” will no longer trigger from an allied Palpatine’s “Let the Hate Flow” ability.
- Biggs Darklighter’s “Adrenaline Rush” will now properly trigger when damaged from all empire enemies.
- Old Daka’s “Serve Again” will now properly apply buffs to units that revive immediately upon death.
- Magmatrooper’s “Hazard Training” will now trigger properly off of special debuffs that cannot be prevented or dispelled.
- Stormtrooper’s special “Stormtrooper Bravado” Defense Up buff no longer counts as two buffs.
- Grand Moff Tarkin’s special “Intimidation Tactics” Offense Down no longer counts as two debuffs.
- Colonel Starck’s special “Scan All Wavelengths” Crit Chance Up no longer counts as two buffs.
- “Deathmark” will now last the full duration when applied to units that already have the debuff.
- Heroic Tier of “Unbreakable Will” raid ability will no longer allow the Turn Meter of a unit to be manipulated while active.
- Fixed an issue that prevented allies from gaining granted abilities in the Sith Triumvirate raid if they were dead while transitioning into the phase, but were later revived.
- Fixed an issue with Suppressed units not receiving enraged buff and healing immunity in Phase 3 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid.
- Sith Triumvirate Raid Phase 4 no longer counts the damage Traya does to Nihilus and Sion toward player score.
- Fixed an issue where players could break Tutorial flow by selecting an incorrect unit during Tier V of the Basic Training Rebels event.
- “Protocol Quest: Need Before Greed” can now be completed by all players who meet the requirements.
- XP has been removed from Basic Training Rewards
- Tie Silencer’s “Frenzied Rage” now grants Turn Meter to itself rather than Target Locked enemy.
- Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter’s “Grudge” will now correctly apply Defense and Taunt while Dazed.
- Imperial Tie Fighter’s unique “T-s8 Targeting Computer” will now correctly grant Turn Meter when dodging to Capital ships if brought in from the reinforcement slot.
- Chimaera’s special “Phylon 07 Tractor Beam” will now correctly apply Speed Down on units that evade the attack.
- Clone Sergeant’sARC-170’s “Torpedo Strike” will no longer grant additional protection on consecutive critical hits.
AUDIO / LOC / OTHER
- +10% Tenacity has been added to the MK12 Armatek Visor.
- Fixed First Order Riot Trooper’s audio.
- Fixed Executioner’s “Death Sentence” ability audio.
- Fixed Endor Escalation’s background audio.
- Updated the description of Tie Advanced’s “I have you now” ability text to better explain the functionality.
- Updated description of Kylo Ren’s unique ability “Unstoppable” to clarify stacking bonuses.
- Updated wording in the description of Boba Fett’s “Execute”ability.
- Updated Young Lando Calrissian’s “Potency Down” ability description to correctly describe its effect.
- Jedi Knight Quest 2 of 4 “Squad Arena” requirements for completion has be