Here is the patch notes for SWTOR gameupdate 5.0.1
In-game Event Schedule! There is a whole host of events going on in the galaxy this December! All events start and end at 4AM PST (12PM GMT):
- Life Day (Dec 13 – Jan 10)
- 5th Anniversary (Dec 13 – Jan 17). The vendor can be found in the Stronghold section of either Fleet.
- Rakghoul Resurgence on Corellia (Dec 13 – Dec 20)
- Bounty Contract Week (Dec 20 – Jan 3)
- Relics of the Gree (Jan 3 – Jan 10)
- Fixed an issue that was causing poor performance in the Zakuul Spire area.
- The method of tallying points for Dark versus Light battles has been adjusted to make them more competitive across all servers.
- Start @ 65 Characters no longer receive abilities that were replaced by better abilities when loading in Chapter II of Knights of the Eternal Throne.
- Master Ranos is now summonable by using the holocommunicator and by completing the Alliance Alert “The Light Triumphant.”
- Shae Vizla is now summonable by using the holocommunicator and by completing her Alliance Alert.
- The client no longer crashes when exiting the game from Full Screen mode.
- In-game music no longer plays on top of the Betrayed cinematic when starting Knights of the Eternal Throne for the first time.
- Female body types are no longer distorted when knocked down.
- Bipedal mounts are no longer causing female characters’ bodies to distort.
- The Command Experience Boost and Leveling Experience Boost no longer share a cooldown timer.
- Command Experience Boosts can no longer be stacked to increase the percentage of boost gained.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Silaraz, a Dark vs Light World Boss, no longer remains spawned on Tatooine, and now only appears during a Light Side victory state as intended.
- Veteran Battle of Ilum now grants 300 Command Experience (up from 100).
- Veteran Czerka Core Meltdown now grants 300 Command Experience (up from 100).
- The Command Experience values of Command Experience items dropped from Flashpoint encounters has been increased.
- Additional enemies summoned by Dread Master Calphayus in the Dread Palace no longer grant Command Experience.
- Champion mobs prior to Jarg and Sorno in Karagga’s Palace now reward 5 Command Experience (down from 20).
Missions + NPCs
- The KT-55 and PR-98 droids in the Crimson Fang Uprising will now do much less damage in Story Mode.
- Command Experience gained by completing Uprisings has been increased. Story Mode Uprisings now give 340 Command Experience (up from 160), and Veteran Mode Uprisings now give 680 (up from 200).
- Players who are defeated during the final encounter of the Fractured Uprising are no longer blocked from entering the final room, making them unable to collect their loot.
- The Imperial Spy in Uprising: Inferno is now accessible as intended.
- The highlighted Galactic Command activity now grants bonus Command Experience as intended.
- Heroic and Daily missions completed on previous days will no longer count toward or autocomplete Galactic Command Planetary Mission activities. All Heroic or Daily missions must be completed that day in order to count toward Planetary Mission activities.
- Gold Elite enemies now reward 2 Command Experience (up from 1).
- It is no longer possible for a player to end up in a state where they can see two highlighted Galactic Command activities.
- Players starting Knights of the Fallen Empire now have their Class Companions removed as intended.
- Fixed a number of issues in Class Story cinematics that were causing faces to appear distorted.
- It is no longer possible to start a Chapter if you still have pending rewards for the same Chapter.
- The Corrupted Cave Stoneray is no longer worth any Command Experience.
Classes + Combat
- Using Mind Maze no longer grants Martial Prowess if the corresponding Utility is not selected.
- Using Mind Trap no longer grants Hand of Darkness if the corresponding Utility is not selected.
- Flame Engine passive ability proc now removes the Heat cost from Firestorm.
- Pulse Engine passive ability proc now removes the Energy Cell cost from Ion Storm.
- Endgame modifications now use the Operation Material instead of exclusively requiring the Conquest Material.