Due to issues with the upcomming patch, BioWare postponed todays maintenance. Eric Musco’s posted here about it if you want to know more. BioWare still posted the patch notes, but due to the bug, they might be in for changes. Check them out below:
- A new Contraband Pack, the Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack, is now available on the Cartel Market. Cost: 320 Cartel Coins
- Players can now purchase Hypercrates containing 24 Vice Commandant’s Contraband Packs. (Discounted by 10% for a limited time!) Cost: 6,912 Cartel Coins
- The Stalwart Protector’s Armor Set is now available! This adaptive gear can be worn by any Class at level 1. (Discounted by 20% for a limited time!) Cost: 1,152 Cartel Coins
- Access Authorization: Section X is now permanently discounted. New Cost: 500 Cartel Coins
- Access Authorization: Section X (Account) is now permanently discounted. New Cost: 1000 Cartel Coins
- The Rancor Holo-Replica is now permanently discounted. New Cost: 120 Cartel Coins
- The Experimental Pilot Suit is now permanently discounted. New Cost: 900 Cartel Coins
- Authorization: Artifact Equipment is now discounted by 33%. Cost: 800 Cartel Coins
- Authorization: Artifact Equipment (Account) is now discounted by 33%. Cost: 1000 Cartel Coins
- Weekly Pass: Flashpoints is now discounted by 80%. Cost: 48 Cartel Coins
- Weekly Pass: Operations is now discounted by 66.7%. Cost: 80 Cartel Coins
- Authorization: Crew Member Appearance is now discounted by 40%. Cost: 195 Cartel Coins
- Authorization: Crew Member Appearance (Account) is now discounted by 40%. Cost: 435 Cartel Coins
- Authorization: Event Equipment Requisition is now discounted by 20%. Cost: 140 Cartel Coins
- Authorization: Event Equipment Requisition (Account) is now discounted by 20%. Cost: 320 Cartel Coins
- The Rancor Holo-Replica is now discounted by 20%. Cost: 96 Cartel Coins
- The Experimental Pilot Suit is now discounted by 25%. Cost: 600 Cartel Coins
- The Interstellar Privateer Armor Set is now discounted by 80%. Cost: 288 Cartel Coins
- The MA-44 Combat Armor Set is now discounted by 75%. Cost: 300 Cartel Coins
- The Ubrikki Crimson Claw and the Ubrikki Sand Devil icons now display the correct colors.
- The Ultimate Leveling Bundle will now be listed in the results of a keyword search on the GTN.
- Priority Transport unlocks for Outlaw’s Den, Capital World, and Section X that are obtained via the Going Places Bundle no longer incorrectly indicate that they unlock for the full account.
- The “Furious” emote will now work properly when used by all female characters.
Classes and Combat
- Daunting Presence will now allow Force Leap to finish the cooldown on Force Kick when only 1 point is spent in the skill.
- Intervention will no longer incorrectly provide the maximum 100% benefit from a single committed Skill Point.
- Invincible’s visual effect will now last for the full duration of the ability.
- Oppressor will no longer incorrectly provide the maximum 100% benefit from a single committed Skill Point.
- Metaphysical Alacrity will no longer be prevented from properly granting a speed boost whenever the Mental Alacrity ability had been activated.
- Scrambling Field’s animation has been updated to better fit the fact that it can be used outside of Cover.
- The tooltip for Incendiary Grenade now correctly states that the slow applied by the ability lasts until targets leave the affected area.
- Ballistic Dampers will now be removed when the Gunslinger was broken out of cover.
Dirty Fighting (Gunslinger)
- The slow from the Feelin’ Woozy skill will now properly reapply if the target is already under the effect of Shrap Bomb.
Dirty Fighting (Scoundrel)
- Ballistic Dampers will now be removed when the Sniper was broken out of cover.
- The tooltip for Plasma Probe now correctly states that the slow applied by the ability lasts until targets leave the affected area.
- The slow from the Adhesive Corrosives skill will now properly reapply if the target is already under the effect of Corrosive Grenade.
- Electro Net now has an improved tooltip, and players can now see a stacking debuff for the damage scaling.
- Aric Jorgan: The Urban Outfit for this Companion Character will no longer incorrectly provide Scout rather than Urban pants.
- Schematic item names now match the name of the item learned from the Schematic.
- Tier 23 and 26 Armstech Augments now have the correct crafting times.
- Arkanian Relics will now be listed in the correct category in the Artifice Crafting Window.
- Successful Gathering Missions above level 400+ will now provide more crafting materials.
- Increased the number of Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips and Thermal Regulators provided as rewards for level 400+ Slicing missions.
- Reforging the Chains: This mission will no longer provide Artifact Quality crafting materials without a critical success.
Flashpoints and Operations
- [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts: This mission will no longer automatically update with progress the second week it is obtained and will now update when players exit the Hard Mode Flashpoint. Any current progress on this mission has been reset.
- The Challenge Boss Ancient Abomination will now more reliably use his Resounding Strike ability.
- This Flashpoint is now available in Group Finder for levels 19-26, instead of 19-27.
- Bounty Hunters using Hydraulic Overrides and Troopers using Hold the Line are now able to free players from General Ortol’s Magnetic Shackles.
- Players can now defeat the final boss encounter in this Flashpoint via normal means and are no longer required to throw the boss into the Reactor Shaft.
Kaon Under Siege
- This Flashpoint will now grant the correct amount of Dark Side and Light Side points in all difficulty modes.
- Mavrix Varad will no longer occasionally remain standing in one place rather than move around the room during combat.
- Zorn’s “Fearful” debuff has been reduced in duration to 15 seconds.
Terror From Beyond
- Writhing Horror, Ciphas, Heirad, and Kel’Sara now have increased health in 16 Player Hard Mode.
- The Terror from Beyond will now start at 50% health in Phase 2 in all difficulty modes.
- Added several missing mapnotes.
Scum and Villainy
- The last two mission steps for the “Legions of Scum and Villainy” mission now have the correct Mission Log text.
- Mercenary Firebugs will be less likely to target players on the upper ring of the area during the Thrasher encounter.
- Players are no longer able to remove the “Disoriented” debuff during the encounter with the Sandstorm Juggernaut in Nightmare Mode. The doors to the encounter with the Wealthy Buyer will no longer remain open after the encounter has begun.
- All Arkanian, Verpine, Black Market, and Underworld helmets now modulate and distort voices.
- All Trooper helms will now display as intended when players have selected to show the head slot.
- Female Zabrak hair no longer clips through Underworld helmets.
- Jawagram Couriers now all display the correct error message when attempting to use them in Warzones.
- The Partisan Field Medic Helmet will now display properly when equipped.
- Icons for Standard Quality items will again display a white boarder around them.
- Players can no longer us the Czerka VX-736 Injector during Warzones.
- The Genteel Armor Set no longer displays incorrectly for male characters.
- Revan’s Mask no longer clips through the Eradicator’s Cuirass.
- Planetary Commendations now have a maximum cap of 100 (up from 50).
- Classic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 400).
- Classic Commendations no longer have a weekly cap.
- Basic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 600).
- Basic Commendations now have a weekly cap of 500 (up from 300).
- Players will no longer be incorrectly given a warning about the Weekly Commendation Limit when they are not near the limit.
- The PvP Vendor has restocked all missing pets, mounts, and color crystals.
- Verpine offhand weapons will now be sold by the appropriate Class vendor.
- Lowered the Cartel Coin price for the Repair Droid Legacy Unlock to 300 Cartel Coins.
- Lowered the Cartel Coin price for the Rocket Boost Legacy Unlock to 400 Cartel Coins.
- Lowered the Cartel Coin price for the Field Mail Droid Legacy Unlock to 300 Cartel Coins.
- Bounty Hunters will now be properly granted the Achievement for completing Chapter 3.
- Imperial Agents will now be properly granted the Achievement for completing Chapter 1.
- Certain Espionage Droids on Tython and Nar Shaddaa now scan properly with Macrobinoculars and will update Achievement progress as intended.
- Defeating Aberrant Nexus, Aberrant Ferrazids, and Aberrant Bogstalkers will now count towards their respective Achievements on Taris.
- Operations Achievements for Survival and Timed Run Nightmare Mode are now in separate categories and are no longer separated by player number.
- Players no longer need the “Longspur STAP” to obtain the Longspur Collector achievement (“Longspur STAP Executive” & “Longspur STAP Royal” are still needed however).
- Players will now receive Achievement credit for having maximum affection with HK-51.
- Removed “Terentatek” as a required beast from the “Beastmaster of Tython” Achievement.
- The “Aratech Nethian” mount is now a part of the “Aratech Collector” Achievement.
- The Jedi Consular Achievement on Balmorra now correctly displays “Passing the Torch” as a requirement.
- The Republic “Hero of Taris” Achievement no longer requires [HEROIC] Ravaged Reconstruction for completion.
Missions and NPCs
- [WEEKLY] Searching for Allies: This mission will no longer automatically complete for some players the first time it is picked up.
- Crafting Trainers: Crafting Crew Skill trainers on Makeb will now properly grant credit for this mission.
Galactic Solutions Industries Missions
- During Macrobinoculars missions, IR-77 will now properly draw his weapon when attacking players.
- Dig sites on Hoth and Alderaan will now properly update after players have found the rare treasure.
- [WEEKLY] GSI Valued Partner Initiative: The Mission Log has been updated to specify that GSI Assignments can be found on Alderaan, Hoth, Makeb, and Tatooine.
- A Secret Revealed: Imperial players are now able to use the Medical Droid near the Sewer Entrance for this mission on Quesh.
- Antiquity Analysis: Adjusted the amount of credits rewarded for this Macrobinoculars mission.
- Buried Evils: This Republic Seeker Droid mission will no longer have corrupted cinematics if abandoned and reacquired.
- Groundwork: This Imperial Macrobinoculars mission will no longer have corrupted cinematics if abandoned and reacquired.
- [HEROIC 2+] A Droid Defiant: The GSI Battle Droid on Tatooine now drops loot when defeated.
- The Search Begins: This Republic Macrobinoculars mission will no longer have corrupted cinematics if abandoned and reacquired.
- Trade Secrets: Adjusted the amount of credits rewarded for this Macrobinoculars mission.
- Weapons of Chaos: This Imperial Seeker Droid mission will no longer have corrupted cinematics if abandoned and reacquired.
- Armor Piercing: This Bonus Mission will now update when defeating the Armored Underwalker.
- Contain and Control: Companions are now able to enter the last room when on the step “Recover a Code Cylinder from the Mercenary Bunker Commander.”
- Culling the Commanders: This Bonus Mission now requires fewer Talaos Lieutenants to complete.
- Descent into the Core: Decreased the difficulty of the encounter with the Ferocious Deep Dweller.
- Extraordinary Measures: During this Republic mission, players can no longer interact with prisoners after completing the task to free them, and freed prisoners will no longer have a buff icon on them.
- Fuel for the Fire: The Generators and Shields now correctly reset to ensure that players are always able to complete this Bonus Mission.
- [HEROIC 4] The Observer: The mission step “Obtain Regulator Shuttle Access Codes” will now update properly for all group members.
- Inciting Incident: The step “Spot Artillery Camp Bunker” will now update properly for all group members.
- Mass Exodus: The Mission Droid for this Republic mission now indicates that the mission can be repeated weekly rather than every 24 hours.
- Mauling the Militia: This Imperial Bonus Mission now requires players to defeat 35 enemies rather than 40.
- Picking Up the Pieces: Added mapnotes for the mission step “Rescue Evacuees” during this Bonus Mission.
- Old Feuds: Corrected line of sight issues with the Isotope-5 Prototype Walker Droid encounter during this Republic mission.
- Securing the City: Players will now receive this Bonus Mission correctly and will no longer receive a different mission in some circumstances.
- Smuggler’s Den: This Imperial mission now has a Bonus Mission called “Tracing Guilt”.
- Stealing Thunder: This mission now has the correct text in the Mission Log when on the step “Investigate the Small Isotope-5 Droid”
- Taking on Toborro: Players are no longer able to interrupt The Glittering Fury’s abilities.
- Taking on Toborro: Toborro’s Heavy Defense Droid will now properly detect stealthed players when using the Stealth Scan ability.
- Tracing Guilt: Added missing mapnotes to guide players to this Bonus Mission.
- Weakened Grasp: Players will now receive proper credit for this Bonus Mission when defeating Regulator forces.
- The Mandalorian Killer: Players who are defeated while on the step “Defeat the Republic Warden” will now respawn at the Bridge Medical Center.
- – Number One With a Bullet: The loading screen text will now properly update to indicate that players have completed Chapter 3.
- Low level (non-attacking) NPCs on Makeb will no longer remain in combat with players if they are not killed.
- Cartel Drill Operations Droids on Makeb will no longer teleport to the player’s location after being knocked from the platform.
- The “Regulator Heavy Field Support” NPC now correctly displays the “Cover” buff in the buff section of the UI.
- Some Sith and Jedi NPCs will now wield Lightsabers.
- Creatures will now use the correct idle animations.
- The Forbidden Knowledge used to summon the Nightmare Pilgrim encounter will only be unavailable for a short amount of time after use.
- Players are no longer able to summon the Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss while affected by Mental Exhaustion from defeating him.
- [DAILY] No Quarter: This Republic mission now requires Level 55.
- Level 50+ players who were unable to obtain the PvP missions [DAILY] United We Stand and [DAILY] Zero Tolerance will now be eligible again.
- Added a PvP Items vendor to all Warzones. This vendor sells Warzone Adrenals and Warzone Medpacks and will convert Warzone Commendations into Planetary Commendations.
- Bolster will no longer grant an increased amount of stats to gear when certain mods are removed while others are left in place.
- Decreased the amount of Expertise given via Bolster on Underworld and Arkanian gear.
- Characters below level 55 will now receive the proper stat increase from Bolster.
- Wins will now be granted properly in the case of a tie.
- Heroic Space Combat missions no longer reward Elite Commendations.
- Increased the number of Basic Commendations rewarded by Heroic Space Combat missions.
- Character sheets will now display properly when inspecting others.
- Character sheets will no longer appear as overlapping when viewing your own character after having inspected a fellow player.
- If a player leaves the area while Achievements are being inspected, the Window will close as intended rather than display distorted text.
- Inspect Player and Inspect Achievements no longer appear on the character context menu when the player is in a conversation.
- Players that have purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel will no longer be prompted to do so on the Character Select Screen.
- Ready check status icons will no longer be displayed in the Target of Target or Focus Target portraits.
- The UI will no longer display strings of red text on screen and in the chat window when players are in combat with the World Boss “Lucky” on Corellia.
- Players are now able to properly revert all graphics options.
- Updated Character Selection Screen art to ensure that colors and textures better match their in game appearance.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Corrected several areas on Makeb where players could fall through the game world.
- Players who revive after falling a great distance will no longer take additional damage and die a second time.
- Updated Alderaan to remove odd coloration for players with their Shader Complexity set to Very Low.
- Added missing audio to several conversations on Makeb.
- Corrected an issue that would cause an infinite loading screen and prevent certain characters from logging in.