Here are the patch notes for tomorrows Game update in Star Wars: Battlefront.
Arriving this week will be one of the most requested additions to Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II, the Droideka.
One of the most feared droids finally joins the Separatist army, wielding twin blasters and personal deflector shield generators, making them a formidable foe for anyone that faces off against them in combat. Destructive weaponry and a powerful shield aren’t their only characteristics, as the ability to transform and swiftly relocate has become synonymous with the Droideka.
The TX-130 will provide the Galactic Republic with an armored fighting vehicle that is both quick and defensive. The speed allows the TX-130 to enter into battle, deal damage, and then make its escape; a great balance between agility and power.
NABOO JOINS CAPITAL SUPREMACY
When you deploy onto Naboo, you will notice that it’s set at dusk. The embered sky adds a greater layer of atmosphere to the city. Alongside the dusk setting, you’ll notice that the city streets are showing signs of previously fought battle and skirmishes; romantic ambience meets war-torn streets.
The entirety of the battle takes place within the city streets itself, making Naboo a great location for those wanting to experience urban conflict from within the Star Wars universe.
This iconic look comes out of the crucible of The Clone Wars animated series from Anakin’s many fights throughout the galaxy. During the height of the conflicts between the CIS and the Republic, some Jedi opted to wear armored robes and gear versus more traditional robes to protect themselves in the heart of battle.
The General Skywalker appearance will be available on the 26th of June for 1,000 crystals or 40,000 credits.
The 212th Recon Division was outfitted with the angular Phase I ARF (Advanced Recon Force) armor and desert camo during the Second Battle of Geonosis when the Republic invaded the retaken world. Obi-Wan Kenobi (along with Anakin Skywalker and other Jedi Knights) led the siege with his loyal troops through dunes, canyons, and caverns of the Separatist-controlled planet.
The 41st Scout Battalion was under the direction of Jedi Grand Master Yoda. The 41st Scout Trooper’s armor, though featuring less plastoid plating compared to the traditional clone armor, allowed for greater mobility and flexibility in jungle-rainforest environments. The sunshield, wider visor, and overall shape of the helmet also help with vision when traversing or fighting in rainy foliage and wet regions.
The 41st Scout Battalion appearances will be classed as Epic and will be available for 40,000 credits or 1,000 crystals. The 212th Recon Division are rare and will cost 20,000 credits or 500 crystals.
- Naboo – Theed is now available to play on Capital Supremacy.
- Added the Droideka as a playable character in the Enforcer class in the prequel era.
- Added the TX-130 as a playable vehicle in the Armor class in the prequel era.
- A new appearance for Anakin Skywalker, General Skywalker, is now available to unlock for Credits and Crystals.
- More Clone Trooper appearances are now available (41st Scout Battalion, 212th Recon Division) to unlock for Credits and Crystals.
- Improved readability of Front End messages.
- Improved messaging when offers include both emotes and the corresponding voice line.
- Various visual improvements to the Lightsaber blades for all heroes, adding pointed tips and improving their brightness.
- Blaster Heroes can now crouch.
HERO HEALTH STAR CARDS
Community Request: Adjusted the values of Health on Defeat Star Cards to be consistent across all heroes. Heal values upon defeating enemy heroes have been changed:
- Anakin Skywalker’s “Reprisal” Star Card values from 30-60-90-120 to 40-60-80-100
- Count Dooku’s “Rising Power” Star Card values from 50-70-90-110 to 40-60-80-100
- Iden Versio’s “Friend In Battle” Star Card values from 40-50-60-70 to 40-60-80-100
- Rey’s “Survivor” Star Card values from 30-40-50-60 to 40-60-80-100
- Emperor Palpatine’s “Lightning Absorption” Star Card values from 10-15-20-25 to 40-60-80-100
- Adjusted the animation of Yoda’s attacks for speed.
- Fixed an issue for Furious Throw where the lightsaber could get stuck in the AT-TE, E-Web, DF9, Hardcell or AAT vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul’s Spin Attack ability continued to affect enemies if Darth Maul died during the animation.
- Anakin is released from the Pull Dominance ability animation sooner.
- Fixed an issue where the Passionate Strike ability would not inflict lightsaber marks on objects.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous was no longer able to block with the Unrelenting Advance ability, if activated after holding the block button.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could escape Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness by dashing or doing a combat roll.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s body would slightly shake when performing an emote.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s right hand thumb was clipping with the hilt of his lightsaber.
- Fixed an issue where the Defensive Rush ability would not inflict lightsaber marks on objects.
- Fixed the delay between the animation of the Defensive Rush and the VFX when attacking an enemy who is blocking.
- Changed “Ground Breaking” Star Card to take effect whenever Chebacca defeats an enemy.
- Change “Friend In Battle” Star Card to take effect whenever Iden defeats an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where Stun Droid had no functionality when used on an enemy who has a tall asset immediately behind them.
- Reduced recharge time of Repulse from 20 seconds to 17 seconds.
- Increased base radius of Repulse from 10 to 12 meters.
- Changed Luke’s Jedi Fighter Stamina drain decrease from 5-6-8-10 to 20-25-30-35.
- Adjusted the animation of Luke’s attacks for speed.
- Fixed an issue where Luke could damage enemies with Rush after dying.
- Fixed an issue where Luke’s fingers were clipping with his lightsaber hilt when performing the Greetings, Exalted Ones emote.
- Fixed an issue where Leia’s hand was clipping with her head whenever she is getting damaged while reloading secondary fire.
- Change “Lighting Absorption” Star Card to take effect whenever Emperor Palpatine defeats an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where Han Solo’s shirt was clipping through his jacket when on low settings.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Vader’s Star Card Fueling the Rage would put the ability on cooldown, when the user eliminated enemies faster than the ability timer would indicate.
- Fixed an issue where Kylo Ren could inflict damage on enemies who are blocking with Lightsabers, when using Pull.
- Changed Beat Down Star Card to take effect whenever Captain Phasma defeats an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where the Staff Strikes ability continues to affect enemies if Captain Phasma is defeated during the animation.
- Removed sprint prevention during Big Deal.
- Fixed an issue where Rey’s Dash Strike ability could be triggered twice before the ability ended.
GAME MODE AND MAP CHANGES
- General: Collision fixes and visual improvements on Jakku, Hoth, Endor, the Dreadnought and in Kashyyyk – Capital Supremacy and Kamino – Capital Supremacy.
CAPITAL SUPREMACY – GROUND PHASE
- Fixed a visual issue where a character’s UI bar Health would widen when boarding a transport in the Ground Phase.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would not fire at a player inside a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the color would occasionally be different between the hologram and the base of the Command Post when a player joins a match late.
- Fixed an issue where background Starfighters could occasionally be seen when inside the capital ships.
- Fixed a visual issue where the name of an enemy that sabotages an objective appeared blue (friendly) in the event log.
- Added defeat volumes to prevent players from remaining stuck in the slide doors that open only for characters of the opposing team.
- Fixed lighting bugs in the Dreadnought hangar ceiling.
- Fixed an issue where the spotlights on the Cooling Room Core ceiling were misplaced.
CAPITAL SUPREMACY – CINEMATICS
- Fixed various issues with rendering of assets caused by server latency.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to equip Star Cards.
- Removed Resistance Transport Ships from appearing in the first phase on Jakku.
- Added gunners inside the LAAT in the Clone intro for Naboo.
- Fixed an issue where some players had reported noticing distorted texture glitches on level terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to go outside the playable area by using Boba Fett.
CHANGES TO CLASSES AND SPECIAL UNITS
ENFORCER AND INFILTRATOR
- Changed the text for the Acquisition milestone to mention both Enforcer and Infiltrator classes.
- Reverted changes to the fire rate of the left hand, to fix inconsistencies between the two fire rates.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the chat channel using the mouse, would cause various issues the chat would not open the last used channel.
- Added icons indicating the phases for the Clone Trooper appearances on the Customisation screen.